- Many UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Valparaiso, the saltpeter mining towns of Iquique, the historic centre of Lima, Cuzco, the site of Machu Picchu, the archeological zone of Chan Chan;
- Discover the major pre-Colombian sites and the mysterious geoglyphs;
- Exceptional architectural heritage, testimony to the colonial era;
- Discover Arequipa from Matarani.
- Specialist lecturers aboard to share their passion for their subject and their knowledge with you.
The Ship -Le Boréal
Like her sisterships, Le Boréal embodies the subtle alliance between luxury, intimacy and wellbeing which is PONANT’s signature. The elegance of her exterior and interior lines and her intimate size (only 132 staterooms and suites) make this a rare and innovative yacht on the cruise market.
Interior Design – Superior materials, discreet elegance and a tasteful décor reflect a nautical mood subtly revisited. Aboard, soothing neutral grey tones are enlivened by splashes of red, our signature theme linking tradition and innovation to create personal touches in the spirit of a “private yacht”.